wii

ttabangel
ttabangel Posts: 57 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I am trying to decide which workout game would be the best. I was looking at the Wii fit plus or EA Sports Active 2. Which is better? which one do you guys like doing better? etc...

Thank you

Replies

• whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    i have wii fitness but never tried the other- its not bad but it does get boring after a while- though i suppose any will eventually
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    i am liking jillian michaels fitness ultimatum. i just started using my wii again as my treadmill broke!
  • kstoeger
    kstoeger Posts: 6 Member
    Just Dance 2 and Zumba fitness are fun!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Wii Fit Plus is fun. It has customizable routines, or you can choose pre-made workouts targeted to different goals. I like it, and it's getting me moving. But it's not very intense. If you're looking for something more intense, I'd probably go with the EA.

Someone on the boards described Fit Plus as a "gateway game," and I'd agree with that assessment. It's a good starting point for someone like me who's completely unused to any kind of exercise. But you won't burn super fast with it.
  • I just got EA sports active 2 today and I love it!!! I think it's a lot better then Wii fit plus.
  • ttabangel
    ttabangel Posts: 57 Member
    thank you so much..
This discussion has been closed.