Hello from Kentucky!

Options
This is my first week with MFP, and I am super excited to meet new people with the same goals/desires for weight loss. My journey should have began years ago, but better late than never! I'm ready to get back to my sports-oriented, determined self.

Hit me up if you want someone to talk to and help keep the morale up! Lord knows I'll be needing it too in the weeks to come.

Best of luck to all on your weight loss journeys. =)

Replies

• sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi - Welcome to MFP. There is a lot of support here and great resources. Good luck with your journey.
    I joined a week ago and love it.
    Hello back from Kentucky!
  • thesuperman
    thesuperman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey, ive been here for two weeks and it does seem to help. it keeps you accountable for everything you do. its working well for me. I am from Kentucky myself (Mayfield) but now live in Alabama. good luck with your journey!!!!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Welcome to MFP!! It is the best weight loss tool I have ever used!! I am from Louisville :happy:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Greetings and good luck with your goals!
  • MariahNS
    Options
    Hey there!

I've been on a bit more than a week and have lost 3 lbs. I'd love to have some more online buddies to encourage and get support! Good luck!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You seem positive and that's what you need to be able to reach your goal. I have a long journey of weight loss ahead of me but I have lost 12 pounds so far with MFP since jan.3, 2011. Good luck, keep thinking of the positive side of losing weight and remember it takes 30 days to stop a bad habit, then it gets easier.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey I lived 36 of my 39 years in Louisville, Ky. Just moved to Indiana 2.5 years ago. Glad to have you on MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck with your weight loss goals. You will get tons of info and support here. I have made several good online friends since I joined here at the beginning of the month.
  • Hijinxed_Heather
    Hijinxed_Heather Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your support and warm welcomes! It seems like I'll have to accept my fellow Kentuckians even though they may be UofL fans! Haha. I bleed blue through and through, but I am more than willing to help motivate anyone no matter what their affiliation. ;)

Thanks again!