Want a personal trainer? Guess what there's a NIKE app for

Options
I love this so much that I want to pass it on. Nike has a free app in the Apple store called Nike Trainer. It has great workouts that you can do with minimal equipment. You can set your own music, and it will tell you how long you need to do each exercise. You can choose your workout by length, intensity or goal. It has Cardio as well as strength. The only drawback is that it can eat your battery. Otherwise I am loving it.

I burned over 350 calories in 45 min!

*To clarify, this is NOT the standard Nike+ App that comes standard. It is new and in the health and fitness section of the App store.*

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
  • nsegura29
    Options
    Great, thanks. I plan to use that.
  • goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options
    Wish they had that for Droid!
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options

I'm a tech junkie, let me check and I will get back to ya!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    unfortunately you can't use it unless you have an iPhone :( Sucks for us lowlies who only have the iPod touch!
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options

I'm a tech junkie, let me check and I will get back to ya!

Thanks! I'd appreciate that! :smile:
  • mandavann
    mandavann Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll have to try that out!
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    unfortunately you can't use it unless you have an iPhone :( Sucks for us lowlies who only have the iPod touch!

I have an Ipod touch and i was able to download it. at least i think its think its the same thing the one i downloaded is called NIke Training (not Trainer) it has some great workouts
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options

If you download it from your pc your use wifi to download it, i dont think you need an internet connection to use it.