New Here

Options
Hi all,

My name is Deanna. I just joined myfitnesspal.com today, 1-10-08. This is the year that I am going to get myself back into shape and be healthier. I am looking forward to this journey and am really excited about it. My main reasons for getting myself back into shape is one for me and then for my husband and 4 children. I want to be able to play with my boys and not just sitting around watching them and I want to look good for my hubby again. Good luck to everyone out there.

Deanna

Replies

• deanna72777
    Options
    Hi all,

My name is Deanna. I just joined myfitnesspal.com today, 1-10-08. This is the year that I am going to get myself back into shape and be healthier. I am looking forward to this journey and am really excited about it. My main reasons for getting myself back into shape is one for me and then for my husband and 4 children. I want to be able to play with my boys and not just sitting around watching them and I want to look good for my hubby again. Good luck to everyone out there.

Deanna
  • Newmein08
    Options
    Welcome and keep pressing on!
  • aliciask
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome Deanna! I am new as well, and I am finding this site to be very supportive, friendly, and helpful!
  • mildrede40
    Options
    welcome:happy:
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Welcome!! I wish you the best! :flowerforyou:
  • melaniedwalker
    Options
    Good luck to you GIRL!:bigsmile:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options