Hang over?

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
When I used to drink I got ONE hang over! My stomach felt all cramped up and I had to puke. After that I was fine...

Yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks I had junk food. I went over my cals but im not stressed about it. I had Miss Vickies sea salt and malt vinegar chips and some of those m&ms that were around here. This morning I wake up and it feels like im hungover :sick: :sick: !! My stomach is cramped my mouth is dry and I just feel terrible! This has never happened to me before! I think its for the best though cause it sure isnt a pleasant thing. Will keep me away from large amounts of junk thats for sure!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    When I used to drink I got ONE hang over! My stomach felt all cramped up and I had to puke. After that I was fine...

Yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks I had junk food. I went over my cals but im not stressed about it. I had Miss Vickies sea salt and malt vinegar chips and some of those m&ms that were around here. This morning I wake up and it feels like im hungover :sick: :sick: !! My stomach is cramped my mouth is dry and I just feel terrible! This has never happened to me before! I think its for the best though cause it sure isnt a pleasant thing. Will keep me away from large amounts of junk thats for sure!
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow I guess it was just your body's reaction to things it has not had in a long time.:flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have noticed when I eat "heavy" foods or junk food I feel that way too. Just yuck!! One of my big problems was eating at night right b4 bed :grumble: since I haven't been doing it if i have anything late in the evening i feel like crap the next day. Hey maybe we are getting healthier :bigsmile: I have also noticed if i don't drink alot of water I feel sluggish. It is a bummer to feel that way so I try to stay on track to avoid that feeling and it helps me. hope u feel better and get over that hangover!!! much success :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    I had a couple slices of pizza the other day for the first time in a while, and it made me feel like crap! This morning I am actually hungover, but not from pizza. :drinker: yucky!