I FEEL GUILTY

Options
rachel41
rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
Wow! My huband brought me a dunkin donuts coffee this morning ....That was ok!until he brought out the donuts! How can i not eat one! That was fine the frist one was so good .I ate another! I am so bad!!!!!
I am going to have to get on my treadmil for at least 60 min.I hope that does it.Thank you for listen.

Replies

• rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow! My huband brought me a dunkin donuts coffee this morning ....That was ok!until he brought out the donuts! How can i not eat one! That was fine the frist one was so good .I ate another! I am so bad!!!!!
    I am going to have to get on my treadmil for at least 60 min.I hope that does it.Thank you for listen.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Been there done that. I know the feeling well. It makes me want to kick my own butt all over the place.
    Your not bad…..Your human.
    You got a grip on it quickly and you will be OK.
    Hang in there.
    :flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I think 60 min on the treadmill will offset :happy: and who doesn't like some good ole dunkin donuts every now and again!!:tongue:

Happy running!!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Why bother feeling guilty? :noway: That does no good at all and just makes you feel bad. :frown:
    As you said, you can just hop on your treadmill and work it off. :happy: I say do that and move on with a smile on your face. :smile: