jillian michaels yoga meltdown

Options
have you tried this dvd?

Replies

• Tracie65
    Options
    I tried it last night on exercise tv on demand. It was really good and challenging. But I love anything jillian michaels! After the yoga I ran a quick mile on my treadmill, I felt great! :)
  • blondie1238
    Options
    Tried it... LOVED IT! Level 1 and level 2 are both challenging, and they both work different parts of the body. I was sore in different areas. After feeling like I had "mastered" level 1, I went on to level 2... but I don't think it's necessary. I think you could skip between the 2, just as long as you have a basic knowledge of yoga :)
  • KatherineVictoria
    Options
    I love this! I'm not very balanced yet, but it really does help relax me and it's a great workout! Jillian is amazing! I also have her "no more trouble zones" DVD. It's definitely a hard workout but great!
  • ConsMom
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian's No more trouble Zones DVD too, but I'm not sure how to add it into my excercise log. do i have to add each individual exercise? Or can I bring up the dvd through a search some where? I'm not finding it.
  • ConsMom
    Options
    I've been doing Jillian's No more trouble Zones DVD too, but I'm not sure how to add it into my excercise log. do i have to add each individual exercise? Or can I bring up the dvd through a search some where? I'm not finding it.