LifeMax Mila "Miracle Seed"

Options
Have you heard about this??? It is a new seed called Mila.... read the website for more information... I am debating wether I should try it however it costs $50/month It is supposed to be very healthy for you and help with not only your health, but energy, etc.

A gram of the seed has more:
Omega 3 than in Salmon
Magnesium than in Broccoli
More Iron than in spinach

AND lots more... they give you a break down on the website... This stuff sounds safe, and someone I know selling it says it give him energy, but I am looking for more input or whether someone else has looked into it, tried it, etc???

http://www.theperfectgrain.com/

Let me know your thoughts :)

Replies

• kimmieko16
    kimmieko16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Apparently it is the same or similar to Chia Seeds..

Mila is quite possibly the highest quality form of salvia hispanica available today, and has developed a huge buzz. Thanks to it's amazing properties, this seed provides more protein than kidney beans and more omega 3 than salmon. Mila is revered as the purest form of salvia hispanica (chia seed) and is wildly popular amongst those looking to increase their fiber intake and also those looking for a little help in shedding some extra pounds, thanks to its amazing ability to naturally curb hunger
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    Apparently it is the same or similar to Chia Seeds..

Mila is quite possibly the highest quality form of salvia hispanica available today, and has developed a huge buzz. Thanks to it's amazing properties, this seed provides more protein than kidney beans and more omega 3 than salmon. Mila is revered as the purest form of salvia hispanica (chia seed) and is wildly popular amongst those looking to increase their fiber intake and also those looking for a little help in shedding some extra pounds, thanks to its amazing ability to naturally curb hunger
    You can achieve the same with just a healthy eating plan without spending that amount on seeds. Fibre is in the veggies you would eat, you can get omega 3 from flaxseed oil or fish oil, protein can come from many sources, etc
    It sounds too much like another marketing spin, and sounds expensive