Hi there!

Options
Hi everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself since I have started posting around the board.

I am from Sydney and started using MFP at the beginning of this year. It was a New Year's resolution and I am really happy that I have stuck with it for the first month as I was thinking I might have given up. I am in it for the long haul and want to be more healthy and fitter.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and good luck with your weight loss journey too!

:smile:

Replies

• skinnymom10
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Don't give up. I love MFP it is the greatest thing ever. I started using it about the 15th of January last year and I have lost 50 pounds by watching sugars and carbs and exercising. I have 15 grams of sugar per day and 120 grams of carbs per day. It is the best thing e3ver...

Good Luck to you!!!
    Shelia
  • sonpet
    sonpet Posts: 16
    Options
    I am new here as well I am doing the wildrose herbal cleanse to kick start my body for my weight loss journey.
    So far seems to be a very good tool and supportive people on here with a common goal...whats not to love?:smile:
  • crazeness
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Don't give up. I love MFP it is the greatest thing ever. I started using it about the 15th of January last year and I have lost 50 pounds by watching sugars and carbs and exercising. I have 15 grams of sugar per day and 120 grams of carbs per day. It is the best thing e3ver...

Good Luck to you!!!
    Shelia

Hi Shelia!

Congrats on your weigh-loss so far and thanks for the post.
  • crazeness
    Options
    I am new here as well I am doing the wildrose herbal cleanse to kick start my body for my weight loss journey.
    So far seems to be a very good tool and supportive people on here with a common goal...whats not to love?:smile:

It is a great tool and now that I have found the forum I am sure it will be even better tool :smile: