newbie in Alberta

Options
hello all as you may have guess..i new to MFP...so far this seems like a great tool and I'm hoping it has been the missing link in my weight loss attempts. I have decided to stop dieting! I am doing a healthy eating makeover with my daughter. We started the wildrose herbal cleanse last week as a way to kick off our healthy eating and so far so good. We are enjoying making new recipes and trying new things. I wish you all the gift of will power

Replies

• LizzieBrayden
    Options
    I, too, am not on a diet. I am on a course of lifestyle change. It makes it sooooo much easier to succeed. And, I have found that this site is paramount as I work with my nutritionist to create a healthier me.

4372300.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • crazeness
    Options
    Hello! Welcome.

It is great to do this with someone, always better to have extra motivation.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome that you and your daughter are doing this together. It really helps when you have support to meet your goals. I wish you both the best on your weight loss endeavours! :) I am also trying to make a lifestyle change because I want to be able to maintain my weight once i meet my goal and do the yo-yo dieting I have done in the past.

I hope you will find mfp as helpful as i have! God bless!