Skinny Cow

Options
I tried a skinny cow vanilla sandwich for the first time and it was the most tasteful thing I have tasted. I heard about it, but never tried it before. Anyone tasted any of the other products?

Replies

• ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    I tried a skinny cow vanilla sandwich for the first time and it was the most tasteful thing I have tasted. I heard about it, but never tried it before. Anyone tasted any of the other products?
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    no i havene't . i love the ice cream sandwiches. i get the big box of them from sam's in chocolate and vanillia. they are cheaper that way. i will be trying the other products when i get to the store again....
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    no i havene't . i love the ice cream sandwiches. i get the big box of them from sam's in chocolate and vanillia. they are cheaper that way. i will be trying the other products when i get to the store again....

Please post your thoughts on the other products. I really like the sandwiches. I will definitely be picking up some at Sam's
  • inadelirium
    Options
    We have a bulk box (from Sam's I think too) of the mini fudgesicles and they are yummy! Only 50 cals a bar and very smooth chocolaty consistency... I definitely would recomend these.:wink:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I've tried the mint sandwiches and enjoyed them.
    Some other dessert treats are"
    Slim-a Bears, by Klondike (100 cals)
    Double churned ice cream bars from Dryers (i can't remember cals between 150-170 cals)
    WW Toffee bars (110 cals)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow! They are the perfect snack to kill a sweet tooth!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I have never had them, but I will look them up. I usually buy the sugar free ice cream or organic frozen soy yogurts....