Love this website!

Options
Hello myfitnesspals friends! I was introduced to this website by a friend of mine who is currently serving overseas. it's really fun to be able to see what she is doing as far as fitness even being so far away! :). I lost about 45 pounds doing the south beach diet about 8 years ago. Kept it off for about 4 years but since leaving college and being out on my own even more have put a lot of it back on. I am a member at a gym and try to go at least 4 times a week, and when I cant I try to do Core Rhythms or Jillian Michaels workouts at my house. I am committed to making this work!! I am on the brink of getting engaged and we want to get married spring of 2012 so this is my goal ... To be down to a respectable weight by then!! I am so excited and hope I can help people with their weight loss journey as I am helped by all of you!!

Britnee

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey Britnee,
    awsome to hear about your past and presant goals, good to hear that you have the drive to wanna make it work, also best wishes with the engagment and future wedding plans. keep your head on straight, work hard and your goals will come before you know it.

best wishes

Craig
  • shaneliz429
    Options
    Hey Brit! I'm glad you like this website! Keep it up chica! I have a weigh in this coming Friday. Woohoo! I'm excited to see where I'm at. Love you! Miss you!
  • hparke
    hparke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I love it too...helps me see things in a logical sense. Feel free to add for additional support! Btw...how do you like Core Rhythyms? I have it but haven't tried it yet...