Food after workout

Options
I need help with my grub after I go for a run.

I am doing the B210K programme, today I complteted it and came back for breakfast. I had 2 slices of toast with 2 scrambled eggs and glass of milk and a banana. They are good foods and having read magazines, they are good foods to have to help recover and get the right carbs and protein etc. The only problem is that I find it I am still hungry afterwards and I am right now fighting urge to snack.

I am trying to lose weights so I dont want to gorge on a big breakfast but dont want to snack either. Its a fine line, that I am on the right side of, but can anyone help with the good filling foods that may help me. I dont like porridge, which I know fiulls you up, but I need some other suggestions.

Replies

• koalasaurus
    Options
    Eating an apple can keep starvation away for a while, at least with me. Perhaps try adding an apple?
  • Skye76
    Skye76 Posts: 28
    Options
    Try a couple tablespoons of natural peanut butter; it's calorie-dense, very filling. Or you may want to look into steel-cut oats rather than your toast, as the carbs are more complex and will make you feel fuller.
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    After I work out I'll have a protein bar, greek yogurt or a small turkey sandwich or something....I absolutely love greek yogurt!