what's that outfit in your closet?

Options
what's that outfit you're trying to get into. Mines is a pair of jeans I bought long time ago. its black skinny with the ruffle on the bottom.:love:

Replies

• schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    theres a few... the main one is suppose it a white trouser suit I wore at the Christening of my second child 5 years ago... its a small size 12, uk size....I looked quite hot I must admit!! Har well, 2 and a half stones to go!!!
  • skinnyflutterby
    skinnyflutterby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is a very tight pair of capries, I would like to wear them this summer.
    Without sucking in and feeling pinched and squeezed.
    Counting Calories Forever
    skinnyflutterby
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I have this miniskirt from Anne Taylor that I bought because I loved it but not my size. When I lost 40 pounds in 2009, I could fit into it, but slowly it made its way back to the back of the closet as I rotated clothes that I could fit into.

So, it's hanging in the front of my closet for incentive!
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I gave away all of my smaller clothes, thinking that I would never wear them again :sad: The thing I would like to wear is a cute little sundress , or a sexy little halter top, with a sassy pair of capris :love:
  • karlenasmith
    Options
    I have 20 pairs of jeans that are just waiting for me to be thin again. I am so sick of only having 1 or 2 pairs of jeans that I can fit into comfortably. Gaining weight is soooooo easy, losing weight is soooooooooooooo hard!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I lost down to 132 for like a 1/2 a second, but my real low weight was 136. That was 10 pounds ago. Thanks to MFP and my friends I have made here, I stopped at 10 and am on the way down the slide again.

This being said....................I have ONE pair of size 6 skinny jeans. :love: I want to put them on without looking like I stuffed a down comforter into the top of them!!!! :laugh:

I WILL get back into them and post a picture:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I gave away all of my smaller clothes, thinking that I would never wear them again :sad: The thing I would like to wear is a cute little sundress , or a sexy little halter top, with a sassy pair of capris :love:

What size? Go to a consignment shop and buy one. That way it is a couple bux, and you can hang that baby there to remember what you will be in the spring.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Most of the clothes in my closet right now. :tongue: But there is a little black dress that my daughter "handed down" to me that is a size 12. It's a straight up and down dress, it doesn't have a waist. I'm lookiing forward to being able to wear it. I can get it on right now but it shows all my blubber and looks horrible so I'm looking forward to being able to wear it and not have all my fat show.