30 Day Shred

Options
I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow,
i've heard and read from others that it's a very tough work out but offers very limited results

who has tried it and seen results? i'd love to tone up my body and i'm hoping this will be a success :)

Replies

• dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    I did the shred for 10 days and lost 4 lbs very quickly. It is a tough workout because it keeps you moving, she doesn't think you should rest. But I had to stop because my shins and knees began to hurt badly.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 24 today (been doing it for 24 days straight and plan to do 30 straight days)
    I love it. I'm definitely more toned. It's great for losing inches & toning up your body. I've only lost about 3-4lbs (but i don't have a whole lot left to lose) I'm working on my last 10lbs so it's not falling off as quickly as before. However, some people have great results weight-wise. I love the program because it's do-able timewise. I have two young children and i'm also a wife (with another job as well) I don't always find 1-2 hours a day. This workout is quick & it feels effective. I notice definite changes in my arms, shoulders, chest, back & waist. I've lost quite a few inches.
  • karenmiller81
    karenmiller81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day shred last summer very diligently. I do agree with people that it's not a workout that will probably provide dramatic weight loss, but it absolutely re-shapes your body. I was in a position where I didn't really have much to lose in terms of pounds (just about 5 pounds of baby weight) but was still unhappy with not fitting that great in my clothes. After the shred my weight hardly budged, but my clothes finally fit and my husband and friends noticed the difference in my body shape, even though it was fairly subtle. Personally I think it's an excellent workout. Super tough, but only 20 minutes, so you can push yourself through.
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options
    I made it through Day 3...and then I got PMS. So I want to start it back up again. I think it's hard but in a good way -- I like how its broken into 3-2-1 so you're never doing ALL cardio at once. 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs. She also has two trainers in the video for you to follow --- one for beginners with modified exercises (for example, I cant do a real push up to save my life) and the other for more advanced. So that's nice too. People told me I'd be in a lot of pain after a day or two but I guess I am not as out of shape as I thought because I never really felt all that bad??? And I was pushing myself!

So that's my two cents worth...for what it's worth! :smile:
  • accioskinny
    Options
    thanks everyone! :smile: