help with some exercise!!!

Options
I recently bought the shake weight to help my upper body. also i have the wii game of jillian michaels fitness ultimatum 2011 and i wanted to put it as cardiovascular or strenght but it doesnt come out. and i dont know how many calories i'm burning with this. can anyone give me a suggestion of what i can do to include these exercise on my diary?? ..

Replies

• fatmatt2009
    Options
    You could buy a Heart rate monitor , to keep track of your calorie count. You can pick them up on eBay for around 30 bucks. Hope this helps.
  • nkster781
    nkster781 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Get a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) and wear it when you do the exercises. Make sure to get one that calculates calories burned as well. It is more accurate and then you can manually add in the exercise and put in the calories burned from your HRM reading.

-- Haha the guy above me beat me:0)
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Under "exercise" of your my fitness pal you can look up different terms such as "strength," "stretching" "aerobic (breaks into high impact, low impact, and general.) Just get creative. The have one for "standing" and "cleaning." You might find something in there and compare your work out. It may not be exact, but that is an alternative if you don't want to rush to a store to get some Heart Rate Monitor that may or may not work accurately.
  • danay305
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the help, I will look for the HRM if not then ill just compare what im doing to other things that are here.
    Thanks again :) &&& Good luck with your goals :P