Wanted- Fitness Friends!

Options
Hello Everyone! I started on Janurary 1st to change my lifestyle for the better! I have lost 11 lbs thus far ( 7 after I joined this site ) and plan on losing 24lbs more! I love this site - its helped me learn a lot about nutirition. Looking for fitness friends to share success and encouragement with! :flowerforyou: turtle12

Replies

• jlsironen
    jlsironen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welcome! You're in the right place :) All kinds of interesting and motivating people on here.
    Isn't it amazing what we don't realize we're eating?!?!? I was shocked how much I was snarfing down within a day, no wonder I'd been gaining again! Yikes!
    Feel free to write anytime!

:)
    Jenni
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:

We're having a February Challenge over on the Fitness Board for anyone who wants to do something active for at least 45mins a day, if you fancy joining.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you want. When you know you exercise and calories pops up on someone's home page it makes you a think a bit more about what you do:wink:
  • thevolta143
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Sara and I just started using this site. I am very excited but also nervous about the next 6 months. I just found out that I am 3 months prego with my second child!!! I could not be happier but am very scared about the weight gain. With my first child I went from 115lbs to 215 lbs. I did not know that I could get fat, and it has taken almost 5 years to drop only half the weight that I gained. This time I want to only gain the proper amount of weight so that I do not have to fight so hard. The last years have been quite the struggle as it is with anyone that is dealing with weight problems. I am here for support! Thanks!
  • i'm doing this by myself too because none of my friends need or want to do it with so add me if you want
    iv lost 20 pounds (7 using this) so far
  • jewelsrn
    Options
    I joined the site a little over a week ago but started my weight loss Dec 8, 2010. Down 25lbs so far with lots more to go. Would love friends on here to help keep me motivated and to help moitvate as well
  • monteblk
    Options
    I started around the same time, feel free to friend me.
  • divasoul
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Erica and I am also looking to loose 20-25 lbs. The holidays were hard to get thru and I gained some weight. I am currently at 145ish and just started working out las monday. Just want to find some friends to help each other thru this lifestyle change. I eat pretty clean just having trouble with hitting the gym every day.
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 43lbs by this summer and I am just getting started with my fitness workouts again, so I could use a friend too. I am probably better at motivating than I am at being motivated, so feel free to friend me!!!!