Dinner Ideas

Options
togden
togden Posts: 324 Member
So I have been staring in my cupboards and freezer for about 4 hours and cannot figure out what I want for dinner and if I dont plan my dinner then I cant plan the rest of my calories for the day .... What is everyone having today?!?!?!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    extra lean ground turkey----cooked with taco seasoning, a can of ro-tel, then put your serving on top of a bed of lettuce and put some low fat shredded cheese and dollop of sour cream. Its wonderful and so low in calories, fat, and carbs!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Making sushi tonight for me, but i'm making lasagna for the family.
  • nickiesue
    Options
    Tonights dinner is Chicken(less) Chicken Patty (I'm a vegetarian), twice baked vegan potato, and a red cabbage salad!

Good Luck!
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Stir fry for our family - rice and steamed veggies with a little bit of orange chicken.
  • paxtonphat
    Options
    i am cooking skinless boneless chicken breast covered in salsa as you cook it with a side of spanish rice, with green vegetables. this is about a calorie count of around 290 for 8oz of salsa chicken and 200 cal for the spanish rice. The rest depends on what vegetable you have. Put a little salsa in the bottom of the dish lay chicken on top then cover with rest of salsa. poke a few hole sin chicken. Baked until chicken is done at around 375. You get a lower calorie meal with great taste and the chicken will be moist as it absorbs the salsa flavor as it cooks.