Mom of 4 NEEDS to loose weight :)

Options
Hello Everyone! My name is Ashley. I have been married for 8 years and have 4 children. My husband is 6'3 and 135 lbs and nice and fit and me not so much! We would love to have another baby but I really need to loose 50 lbs! I hope that using this program it wil realy help me! Looking forward to talking with you all!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey! I wish you great success!
  • btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow....your husband is 6'3 and 135lbs? That's skinny!!!!! :P

Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of 5 here! Just had my 5th a year ago, and losing that baby weight again! I lost most of it last time on this site! It works, and make sure you read the posts for the newbies on how everything works! It helps!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Ashley. I have been married for 8 years and have 4 children. My husband is 6'3 and 135 lbs and nice and fit and me not so much! We would love to have another baby but I really need to loose 50 lbs! I hope that using this program it wil realy help me! Looking forward to talking with you all!

Hi Ashley,

welcome to MFP. You will enjoy this site from the support and encouragement you get from everyone they set you up to succeed! Feel free to friend me and we can do this journey together.

Carrie
  • NeedANewMe
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) I am really hoping to stick to this and make it work!!!

Yes my husband is nice and skinny! Must be nice! MY 6yr old is same very tall and very skinny!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ashley! Im also a Mom of 4, ages: 8,6,4, and 20 months. You can do this!
  • reginajudd
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose...we can do this!!! Good Luck!!!
  • cjeani
    cjeani Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Ashley and welcome. I believe that if you really want to lose the weight, you have found the right community of supporters. Everyone has been great to me so far. I started last week, and find myself motivated to things that I just wouldn't do like exercise, walk. Now I look forward to seeing what combination of foods and exercise it will take each day for me to reach my goal. I can't wait to weigh in next week to see how much I've lost. Welcome lady. We are here for you.
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    welcome to MFP
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I also have four kids and right now my goal is 40lbs, but ultimately 50 is really where I want to be with it. I am sending you a friend request, okay?