Mommy hold me!

Options
Wow its summer but has been raining all day here in portland oregon and I just heard the hugest thunder crash ever! I am home alone with the baby and although I get excited for thunder storms I dont like to be alone during one. But I know I am not alone because all you are a mouse click away!!
:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :sad: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Replies

• krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow its summer but has been raining all day here in portland oregon and I just heard the hugest thunder crash ever! I am home alone with the baby and although I get excited for thunder storms I dont like to be alone during one. But I know I am not alone because all you are a mouse click away!!
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :sad: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Gives you a big brother hug 'cause it would be silly of me to hold you as a mamma! :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • bbright53
    Options
    No thunder or lightning down here. . . Just cold in Grants Pass. Come on down and we'll watch a movie.
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks big bro, and Bbright I might just have to take you up on that offer!!!
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hugs from afar Krystal!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Oregon native and long time Portlander now in AZ. It will be ok. See if you can find something to distract yourself. It is a rare summer storm, and they usually move quickly, so look for the rainbow afterward. Three summers ago on the back porch of my SE Hawthorne home I saw a double rainbow at sunset. I hope you get a beauty.:flowerforyou:

double_rainbow-thumb.jpg
    (not my picture but I'd bet it was the same storm.)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago here in Tennessee, we had wind so strong, it ripped up the gazeebo and awning and we caught it just in time of tilting and we had to take the awning off. And when I say ripped up?? I mean pulled the metal stakes from the cement!!!!!!

Then the next week, we had all 90+ weather, then finally 3 1/2 days of glorious rain. It has been so muggy outside, I rather enjoyed it this time.