weather

Options
What do you guys do when the weather is so bad you can't get outside? Any tips on staying on track indoors.

Replies

• LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I live in a cold climate place with two young boys, so we got an elliptical machine so I can workout whenever I want
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I do Dance Central on the Kinict or jump on my stationary bike
  • ktdragonfly
    Options
    I honestly recommend Wii Fit+ or getting one or both Just Dance games for the Wii if you have one! They are so much fun and you can find yourself spending an hour exercising and not even realising it :D
  • crutherford1205
    crutherford1205 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I try to do the elliptical during my sons nap and I also "try" to do the Biggest Loser DVD.
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    DVD's are an old standby....not my favorite thing to do though. I also have a treadmill and WII fit as standby's. If all else fails...invest in a step. I've done steps just while watching tv.
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    I really don't have to deal with cold weather much, but the heat in the summer here is deadly, so I have a gym membership.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    i have a tony little gazelle pro that i use every day, 2 to 3 times a day for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. plus i do dumbbell strength training. All of this is done in my livingroom.
  • MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit is a great backup for when it's just unbearable, but honestly, I just make sure I have plenty of cold-weather gear. Hat, gloves, and tons of layers. Until the wind chill dips below 0, you'll see my spandexed behind out running those sidewalks!
  • tompetty
    tompetty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Jog in place, jumprope, dancing, fitness videos, free weights, general- push ups, sit ups, etc.
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Jumping rope is something pretty easy to do inside if you don't have the money to get a machine or anything. You do need a little space, but less than you might think.