hi all , my first day here....

Options
hi all, this is my last ditch attempt at shifting my excess pounds, i didnt realise how much i overate untill i found this site.......BIG SHOCK...we have also bought EA ACTIVE today so combined with my new take on healthy eating and excercise hopefully it will disapear, i have already lost 9lb with wii fit plus and my target is to lose another 50lbs......wish me luck
tracy x

Replies

• AbbiLindsey
    AbbiLindsey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :) This site has soo many resources to help!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! You can do it. There is a ton of support and knowledge here in these boards. Stick with your calories and get your body moving. You (we) are going to get there in no time! Feel free to add me, we can always use more people cheering us on.:wink:
  • brandi16
    Options
    Great job and good luck!!!!
  • macyshopper
    Options
    Good luck - you are amongst friends here! You can do it!
  • seachelle
    seachelle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello and WELCOME!!!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    welcome, i am pretty new as well..please add me as a friend. i have not lost much in 3 weeks with the wii fit plus, i would like to know how ea active is working for you..we are thinking about getting it soon, but i want to know if it really works..congrats, and grat luck to you, and i hope to have you added as a friend, as well as anyone else who reads this :)
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome....I joined here recently myself! You are going to enjoy this site so much! I sure have and when I feel discouraged I read everyone's encouragement and it get me fired up again! Good luck and feel free to friend me too! I (we) need all the support and encouragement. I feel so much more in control of my weight loss journey using all the tools available to you. Good luck and I look forward to celebrating your successes with you! Goal weight loss for me 50lbs! :drinker:

4162358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter