On a downward spiral...

Options
Hello! Everyone see's me as the outgoing fat friend. Ugh. I hate that. I am a social butterfly and I want to feel like a butterfly! I am 22 years old and about 200 lbs. I haven't loved myself in years... I want to again. So here starts my journey into the unknown. I never used to have to watch what I ate or exercise. But, times have changed and so has my body. I know I can do this, I just need a lot of encouragement.

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place, girl!!! Good luck with your weightloss & feel free to add me as a friend. We are the same age with similar goals :flowerforyou:
  • hotllamarama
    hotllamarama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate :) I never see myself for what I really am. Smart, pretty, fun.. I'm always concerned with how something makes me look... which in my opinion is never good. But I started this a few weeks ago and by actually watching what I'm putting into my body and keeping track of all of it, its really given me a sense of discipline. I've lost 11 pounds already. So just set yourself up with mini goals and when that one is met, set another. :D Don't worry lady, you're going to be fine. :D We're all in this together.
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    I feel your pain, I was always the fat friend too. Just remember to take it one day at a time, baby steps will get you there. Before you know it you'll find yourself thin, healthy and proud to be you!
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude to succeed.. and you have started early in life...that's fantastic. I wish you much luck in EXCEEDING your goals!!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    As of today your weight is on a downward spiral - the rest of you is onward and upward =)
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started here too! It is a great place to be!!! Welcome and good luck! We are all here for you on your journey!
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way! I started out about the same weight too. Good luck to you. We are all here to help!