Strength training calories

I hate to bother anyone, but for today's workout I did a total of 30 sets, 130 reps using 453lbs total but did not get any cals credited to me. Am I doing this incorrect?

Replies

• ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    I hate to bother anyone, but for today's workout I did a total of 30 sets, 130 reps using 453lbs total but did not get any cals credited to me. Am I doing this incorrect?
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    when you enter your weight training in the tracker on the exercise page it just helps you keep track of your progress. You must also enter "strength training" to the "add an exercise" section to get your cals onto your records. Hope that helps! :wink:
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    when you enter your weight training in the tracker on the exercise page it just helps you keep track of your progress. You must also enter "strength training" to the "add an exercise" section to get your cals onto your records. Hope that helps! :wink:

Wow - I got it! Thanks for the info:laugh:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member

Holy-Moly. I did not know that. I saw that there was a strength training section just under the exercise section, but didn't know to add strength training to the exercise section. I just thought it didn't count as calories burned. Makes sense though. Will have to add that in now. thx001.gif for the tip!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member

Holy-Moly. I did not know that. I saw that there was a strength training section just under the exercise section, but didn't know to add strength training to the exercise section. I just thought it didn't count as calories burned. Makes sense though. Will have to add that in now. thx001.gif for the tip!

ME too! I wonder if this is what is holding up my weight loss. I KNOW I am eating too little..hmm hmm (clears throat) until this weekend. Back to being good now.