hello

nikers4
nikers4 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Im new to this ... just thought I would say hi to all... Good luck to all and hopefully I will stick to it

Replies

• nikers4
    nikers4 Posts: 2
    Hi Im new to this ... just thought I would say hi to all... Good luck to all and hopefully I will stick to it
  • Hey Nikki this is mom, I know we can do this!
  • :bigsmile: HELLO!!!! I'm sure you will love this site-wonderful people and it is so helpful! Good Luck!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and goog luck this site and the people are great
  • Hi! Welcome! I have only been here over a week and I love it! The people here are so supportive and you can join challenges and talk to others when you are having a difficult time or have questions! Good luck to both of you on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Welcome to the best site for all the tools, resources, and and the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! I know you can achieve your goals here! :)
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome! :)
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    welcome.gif Oh, I LOVE to see people joining that already know each other. I've been trying to get my sister to join. Just got off the phone with her not too long ago. I think she's gonna visit tonight! Quick! Everybody MISbehave (she'll like the sarcasm and goofiness that goes on in here). :tongue:
  • hello! Welcome, I think you're gonna love it here. My daughter and I are doing this as well!
  • Hey welcome and best of luck to you
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Howdy girl... so glad your sis got you hooked up... I'm sure she's told you all about how great this site is... it truly works, but it takes time and just sticking with it!

Good luck, let me know if you ever need a pep talk... Lord knows there have been days when I did...

Hope to see you soon!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Welcome to the best site for all the tools, resources, and and the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! I know you can achieve your goals here! :)

I agree with jamerz! We totally put the fun in dysfunctional, and wow is it fun! :) Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you!
This discussion has been closed.