Hi...just had a baby 7 weeks ago...any other new moms???

Options
Hi,
I'm Emi. I gained about 28 lbs with this pregnancy and got the go ahead at my 6 week check up to workout! I've been working out this past week and I need to lose about 14 lbs to be back to my pre pregnancy weight. I am really anxious to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!! I hope it comes off fast!
Any other new moms???

Replies

• emilee21
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Emi. I gained about 28 lbs with this pregnancy and got the go ahead at my 6 week check up to workout! I've been working out this past week and I need to lose about 14 lbs to be back to my pre pregnancy weight. I am really anxious to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!! I hope it comes off fast!
    Any other new moms???
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi when I joined here I had 14 pounds to go to get back to pre preg. size, and I joined about 5 weeks ago and I am halfway there. Remember you will lose weight slower than a lot of the people on here because your body isnt obese, its in a healthy range so your body will have a harder time to lose the weight. I suggest taking your loss down to 1/2 pound per week. And do lots of cardio, and pilates.
  • Tarapip
    Tarapip Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my baby 4 1/2 months ago. I have been on here for about a week. I really like it so far. I am back to my pre preg weight but I want to lose the pouch. I still can't wear most of my clothes because my belly looks preggo still. Ultimately, my goal is to look great for next summer since I will be wearing sweaters all fall and winter. It has been so easy to keep track of my food and exercise on here. I would say my biggest accomplishment has been giving up mountain dew.