Starting out! I need your tips!

Options
Hey everyone!

I have been using the My Fitness Pal app for about three months and have been maintaining my weight and exercise level; however, I've reached the point where I want to kick it up a notch!

If any of you have any tips or suggestions, good work out video routines I should try, daily exercises in the office...etc please pass them on. I am a huge believer in the saying "every little bit helps". I’ve been wearing a pedometer and tracking my steps and I have found it to be a great motivational tool and challenge for me. I'd like to know what other little tricks and tools everyone else is trying out.

Thanks everyone!
Tristyn

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels!...:)
  • vballer21
    Options
    ^agreed! I just started using Jillian's 6 week six-pack dvd, and her 30 day shred dvd. I just started a couple days ago and am ALREADY seeing a difference. And I consider myself a gym rat. I work out very hard 5-6 times a week. But these dvd's are amazing. I wish I would have discovered them sooner, Seriously give them a shot!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love love love the elliptical! I also love Kettle Bell training. If you want to really kick it up a notch, Jackie Warner videos are wonderful!!!! I could go on and on, but I won't. Those are the things that keep me motivated the most. I wish you success in your weight loss.