Hello

Options
I am new to the site and wanted to say "hello" to everyone here.

My name is Josie and I hope to reach my goals using this and other tools I find.
I gained weight from medicine and from poor eating habits. Also the medicine and pain
were keeping me from exercising so the inactive life I was leading did not help me.

Since making the changes (stopping the meds) I have lost 100+ pounds but I have more to go...

Not only am I interested in losing the last bit of weight, I am also interested in making lifestyle changes in general. Healthy eating (for me just eating food and not skipping meals), exercise, weight training, and balancing spiritual and mental health as well.

Hope to read some of your posts, find inspiration and tips on reaching my goals.

Thanks For Reading
:heart: Josie

Replies

• JosieCan
    Options
    I am new to the site and wanted to say "hello" to everyone here.

My name is Josie and I hope to reach my goals using this and other tools I find.
    I gained weight from medicine and from poor eating habits. Also the medicine and pain
    were keeping me from exercising so the inactive life I was leading did not help me.

Since making the changes (stopping the meds) I have lost 100+ pounds but I have more to go...

Not only am I interested in losing the last bit of weight, I am also interested in making lifestyle changes in general. Healthy eating (for me just eating food and not skipping meals), exercise, weight training, and balancing spiritual and mental health as well.

Hope to read some of your posts, find inspiration and tips on reaching my goals.

Thanks For Reading
    :heart: Josie
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Welcome. Sounds like you are well on oyur way to your goals!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Josie - That is wonderful....Congrats on your weight loss, Keep it Up! :flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Josie! Sounds like you're already on track -- you'll find tons of motivation for that last little bit here on MFP. We're glad to have you! :)