JM'S No more trouble zones

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
I was just wondering (for anyone who's done this DVD) Is there any focus on triceps? I've been doing the 30 day shred but there is quite literally no tricep work ( and that's what im looking to tone up right now). I'm going to be doing the 30 day slimdown program but was curious as to whether she does a lot or any tricep work in the NMTZ dvd. Any ladies (or gents) who have done the NMTZ find that it has toned up your triceps at all?

Replies

• paigeski
    Options
    Yes, there most definitely are some tricep moves in No More Trouble Zones. IT was a really intense workout, but then again, I just started 30 day shred, I'm Level 1 Day 4
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Yes, there most definitely are some tricep moves in No More Trouble Zones. IT was a really intense workout, but then again, I just started 30 day shred, I'm Level 1 Day 4

I love the shred. I'm going into Day 25 tomorrow :)
    I just wish there were more tricep work. I want my arm to stop waving when i do, LOL.
  • iksnapezczs
    Options
    I've done all of Jillian Michaels DVD's. I love them! But if you want some serious work in your arms do Bob Harper:Inside Out Method! Make sure you have the heavest set of hand weights you can handle and you get results. No more flabby arms.
  • rhondajean43
    Options
    She does do triceps. I waved at myself the other day to check out how my "wave' was looking. And wow! It is now safe to wave at people! I find it a very intense workout, I highly recommend it! JM is an asskicker!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering (for anyone who's done this DVD) Is there any focus on triceps? I've been doing the 30 day shred but there is quite literally no tricep work ( and that's what im looking to tone up right now). I'm going to be doing the 30 day slimdown program but was curious as to whether she does a lot or any tricep work in the NMTZ dvd. Any ladies (or gents) who have done the NMTZ find that it has toned up your triceps at all?
    girl! havent I told ya how my arms have improved with L2 in shred!! ....get some heavier weight if your not feeling it!..