Fairly New!

Options
I originally downloaded the app on my droid before I realized there was a website with a ton of more stuff! I love this thing, it keeps me accountable and really puts me in reality by showing exactly what I'm consuming. I'm even in the habit of tracking my "free days" so I can see the difference of how I used to eat everyday! It's great, I pick up a piece of candy and will NOT eat it because I don't want to have to report it, haha. I have lost five pounds so far and have twenty-five more to go in order to reach my goal. I want to reach my goal by July so that gives me six months! :tongue:

Replies

• apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome (to the website)! I definitely agree with you about how MFP keeps you accountable. I've stopped mindless snacking because I don't want to have to log it all haha.

Congratulations on your success so far! I'm also trying to reach my goal by July.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome (to the website)! I definitely agree with you about how MFP keeps you accountable. I've stopped mindless snacking because I don't want to have to log it all haha.

Congratulations on your success so far! I'm also trying to reach my goal by July.

Me too on the snacking! I just think, "ugh, this will be a pain in the butt to log later...." and put it away haha.

On another note - welcome to the site :) It's awesomeeee
  • KlaraBodfish
    KlaraBodfish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am quite new here myself. I have a couple of my good friends joined for moral support, but they don't seem as serious about weight loss as me. Would you like to add me as a friend? I really want look good in bikini this summer:-))