I am excited to join.

Options
I just set my goals and completed my ticker, and am excited to say bye to this weight I have been carrying for the last 17 years. My first goal is to actually be under 180. The last time I was under 180, I was 24 yrs old. It's pretty sad, when you start getting comfortable in your own fat. This is a great website....I am happy I found this app. on my new android. So, awesome!!!

Replies

• Empress17
    Options
    HI, my name is BekA and I wanted to know if you'd like to be my friend on here. I have the same goal to get under 180 pounds, and I know we can do it! :)
  • Healthyby40
    Options
    yes, sure....would like that but, how do I make you a friend?
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Best of luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • angelabf
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I also am aiming to be under 180. You can add me if you want!
  • birder4ever
    birder4ever Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I was in the low 180's a few years ago for many years. I discovered that no matter what I did it was so hard to lose the weight. The only thing that would work was almost starving myself. Turns out I'm allergic to a few foods & have loads of food allergies. I was constantly eating all these foods which were making me swollen & retain my weight. I cut out all the foods I had sensitivities too and lost over 20 lbs without working out & still eating. Now i'm in the low 160's & have decided to join this site & begin working out to get rid of what remains to achieve my goal because i've reached a plateau.
    Good luck to you and keeping a positive attitude will get us all through this....
  • mamichulany
    Options
    My big sis -
    You're doing great! Keep it up :) You never cease to amaze me with your creativity... Where's Ma?!?!? She has great tips too
  • jules777_us
    jules777_us Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site I'm pretty new too just found the app on my phone about a week ago and just found the site yesterday. I broke my 180's a few months ago now I'm currently trying to break 160... Feel free to add me as a MFP friend if you like :)
    Jules
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! We have the same SW! :)