Options
Hi, I am also a Newbie. I am Fran and 31 years old. I weigh 200lb and am 5"2 tall. I have a very loving family consisting of my gorgeous hubby and my two gorgeous boys, Connor who is 32 months old and Toby who is 13 months. I suffered from postnatal depression following the birth of both children but suffered severely with PND and clinical depression (due to major family problems) last year. Like most suffering from depression, I had a vice; mine was eating. As you can imagine with two small children, you don't get much chance to eat and when I did, I would fill myself with junk food. I put on approximately 4stone last year alone. Now things are on the up and I am feeling better about everything in my life, I would like to get my self esteem back and lose weight. Hence the fact I am here!!!!!

Replies

• jules777_us
    jules777_us Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there Fran I'm Jules 33 from IL. I have 2 kiddos 10 and 6 and married to my HS sweetheart :) I'm also one who is learning how to stop eating my feelings ughhhh it was so much easier when I was a smoker I would just smoke and hack my guts out when I was stressed but 2 years ago when I quit I replaced my smoke breaks with twinkies, ho hos and gummy bears....lol
    Anyways I'm also new but learning how to use the app and the website more and more each day and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend for support if you like :)