Hello Everyone! Newbie with a goal to lose 100+

bellomy44
bellomy44 Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone.
I just joined and this is my very 1st post. I am 38 years old. I have an awesome 4 year old daughter. This past year I went through 4 surgeries (from back surgery to having cancer removed). With each surgery I gained more weight. So this year as a promise to myself and especially to my duaghter I have promised to lose 100lbs. Not finding the motivation to do this a co-worker introduced me to this site. :happy: I am hoping with the tools and the motivation from here I can achieve this goal. Plus I look forward to meeting new people with the same goals! :wink: Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Wow..with everything you have been through & beaten so far, getting your weight under control should be a breeeze. Good Luck. I'm another 100lb hopeful so have added you.
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    I'm not quite a 100lb goal girl but I was last year before I hit a wall and was introduced to this site I'm about 40lb down from last year 14lb so far this year and still have about 80 to go feel free to add me x
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Hello Good luck with your journey I hope you love this site as much as the rest of us do! I would like to lose between 95-100lbs also, you can friend me too if you'd like
  • All the best with your goals. I reckon you have made the first big step by getting onto this site. Monitoring how you're going is fundamental to me. Every time my weight started to creek up again it is because I stopped monitoring.

A success businessman one told me about change that the first sign of the change breaking down is that the people stop monitoring. I see it happen everywhere.

Best wishes

Drew
  • Good Luck! I have 150+ pounds to lose. My main motivation is my 3 year old son. Being a single mom, I'm all he has, so I really need to get healthier not only for myself, but for him!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    HI TINA!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    So glad to have you here, welcome! You're gonna love it!
  • Its a journey worth taking
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Hi I have a load of weigh to lose ,have added you as a friend we can keep each other going .
  • I am new to this site also. I have found it extremely helpful. It has made me realize just how many calories I stick in my mouth a day.
    Good Luck To All Of You With A Common Goal.
This discussion has been closed.