You know you're hungry when...

Options
Oishii
Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
you wanted to say 'We've just been to church' but the word chocolate comes out instead! :blushing: :laugh:

Anyone else?

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's hilarious!
  • Pattilynne
    Options
    a box lean cuisiene actually looks good... i come from a childhood where everything my mother made came from a box... therefore i hate pre-packaged anything
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    :laugh:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you know you're hungry when every 5 minutes you keep looking in the refrigerator hoping something will magically appear out of thin air.
  • Lydbell
    Lydbell Posts: 28
    Options
    your stomach talkes louder than you do
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    when you spent the last hour looking up how to make homemade reeses cups and are debating whether or not to put on pants to go to the store....
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    you know you're hungry when every 5 minutes you keep looking in the refrigerator hoping something will magically appear out of thin air.

OMG sooo true!!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    when you spent the last hour looking up how to make homemade reeses cups and are debating whether or not to put on pants to go to the store....

So funny!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options

So funny!

seriously. I've decided to make them, but going to go to the store tomorrow, to get the ingredients, after I go to the gym LOL
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    at 8pm you're thinking about what you're going to eat for breakfeast the next day.
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You Suck on the wrapper of a muffin.
  • NinaPorter
    Options
    you're husband asks you what you want and you reply "a snickers"... and he was talking about your birthday:laugh:
  • mcarmon
    mcarmon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ...when you are looking at the clock every 5 minutes or so to see if it's been long enough since your last meal for you to have a snack.

I try to space out my calories during the day so that I'm not starving at night and tempted to have a late-night snack, but old habits die hard. :)
  • eed_bookworm
    Options
    I thought this funny quote sums it up! You know you are hungry when even the worst stuff you would normally never consider eating starts to look appetizing!

"Food is like sex: when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good." ~Beth McCollister
  • eed_bookworm
    Options
    Very funny :laugh:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Bump for more funny replies ;)