Bowflex tredclimber

Options
I keep seeing these infomercials on t.v, and they look too good to be true (with the stories), has anyone tried one?

Replies

• caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My old gym had them and I used them a few times....I definitely felt like I was getting a good workout. And because I had to focus on walking on them (to avoid misstepping-I'm not the most coordinated person :blushing: ), I didn't get bored as easily as I did on some other machines.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    I feel the same way and would love to know if it's really a worthy purchase. It looks fantastic!
  • Dee1006
    Dee1006 Posts: 37
    Options
    My husband and i just bought this a few weeks ago. we got the least expensive no frills one....not the one jillian michaels advertises for. So far i love it and i am definitly feeling it. I can also get more done in a half hour than in an hour on the elliptical which is nice cause i have to work around two young kids!
  • mark139
    Options
    The only "machine" I use for my workouts is a rower. http://www.concept2.com

Model "D" with a PM3

Very popular in the CrossFit community. A rower is a true full body workout... you will be completely exhausted after just a few minutes. Excellent workout coupled with other body weight exercises and you will get a most excellent workout under 20 minutes guaranteed.

Best of luck in your endeavors.