Wii Games

Options
What wii games do you play to get you up and moving. I tried Golds Gym Cardio Work Out earlier and it was pretty fun. The only thing is I get tired of playing the same game over and over again. So I am looking for some different games to play to change up.

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is my personal face right now. It has this thing called Just Sweat on it and it counts ur weekly "sweat points" U burn a lot of cals.lemme tell ya!
  • bordersvm
    Options
    The EA sports active 2 personal trainer is fun! Try Zumba if you like to dance and burn alot of calories at the same time. I hear it's super fun! I am gonna try it soon. I usually go to a class to Zumba... Hope this helps.
  • sandytoes3
    sandytoes3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like playing Just Dance II or Boogie Superstar with my kids. All the rounds in each game help me burn some fun calories. :happy:
  • ehaddox
    Options
    I love Just Dance, Just Dance II, and The Michael Jackson Experience....they're all SO fun!
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2 and Micheal Jackson: The Experience! I did both of them today and burned a lot of calories.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just got the Zumba which is a great workout, and DDR and Just Dance and Just Dance 2 all are super fun, JD2 more fun than one, but DDR and zumba really get you heart pumping and the sweat dripping. An hour flys by without even realizing it..

Good Luck
    Laurie
  • hotllamarama
    hotllamarama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been alternating between Wii fit with the super hula hoop, free step, snowball fight is my favorite. I just got the michael jackson dance game (i'm not good at it, AT ALL) and I'm enjoying the just dance 2 game.
  • jewelsrn
    Options
    I love playing just dance and Michael Jackson Experience with my boys! They love it and I sweat my butt off! Great workout! I also have Zumba Fitness which is also great. I have the wii active games that I do when I am in the mood to switch it up a bit
  • jenh1101
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2! I I also like the Wii Fitness program on Wii Sports, it tracks your fitness age. Plus any of the games on Wii Resort are super fun.
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The biggest loser wii is great too. I started doing that and love that it has challenges, how you could do upper, lower, cor,e full body workouts or yoga. I like the fact that you could set up a routine and it continues. It does circuits on your training and you could choose how long you want to do it and also light to intense workouts. Good Luck
  • Lstrode
    Lstrode Posts: 51
    Options
    I LOVE Just Dance and Just Dance 2 !! I used them both today for an hour and 40 minutes and burned 1366 calories ! I also like Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports, and sometimes use Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009 but it doesn't pick up movements well. I'm going to get Zumba and Dance Dance Revolution 3 soon !!
  • Amber824
    Amber824 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba Fitness! Just Dance and Just Dance 2 are great as well.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus and love it, but today I picked up EA Sports Active 2 and I think I might love it even more. :) It's awesome, and I like that it has increasing fitness levels so you can start out low and add on as you get more in shape.
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    The biggest loser wii is great too. I started doing that and love that it has challenges, how you could do upper, lower, cor,e full body workouts or yoga. I like the fact that you could set up a routine and it continues. It does circuits on your training and you could choose how long you want to do it and also light to intense workouts. Good Luck
    I second that! I have just dance 1and2 gold gym wii fit plus and the biggest loser and the biggest loser has given me the best work out so far!