has anyone done or is anyone planning to do the slow-carb di

Options
I'm thinking of trying it. Seems interesting. Love the idea of experimenting on oneself. Wanted to know if anyone has had success with it.

Replies

• liverleef
    Options
    If you're talking about the low Glycemic Index diet then I have. Thats basically what I do although I watch my calories also. I tend to lose much more weight this way although studies have shown that people will lose weight if they burn more calories than they consume regardless of the type of foods they eat.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    what is it? Havent heard of it...
  • rosnnj
    rosnnj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry i thought you said low carb..I've never tried this but it sounds interesting from what I've read.My personal trainer has been pushing me to a similar way. I may try this.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about the low Glycemic Index diet then I have. Thats basically what I do although I watch my calories also. I tend to lose much more weight this way although studies have shown that people will lose weight if they burn more calories than they consume regardless of the type of foods they eat.

yes, I am a firm believer in maintaining even blood sugar levels all day long.