Mom of "r3zboyz" looking for the balance :o)

Options
Hi All!!!!
I am finally getting some sleep after having our Z3 5 months ago, so now I need to start working off this baby weight. My BIGGEST issue is eating healthy. I need fast, quick, on the go meals with 3 active young boyZZZ. i have zero time to stand in the kitchen. I would LOVE some hints and tips from all you :o)

Mama time will no longer be sitting on the couch watching the TV....now it will be running on the treadmill while watching my guilty pleasure TV :o)

I want to thank my BFF for introducing me to this site. She is such an inspiration to me.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    uhh what is a z3? haha sorry, i'm lost.
  • ccg0222
    ccg0222 Posts: 15
    Options
    I tried different weight watchers/lean cuisine frozen meals. I found some that I really like. It makes lunch/dinner sooo easy and the calorie/nutritional content is great. I realize it doesn't work when you need to cook for your family, but it's nice for lunch at work. My favorites are spicy szchechuan noodles and pasta with spinach and ricotta.
  • r3zboyz
    Options
    :o) WE have 3 BoyZ all their names start with Z so when typing about them they are Z1, Z2, and Z3 the oldest get's a kick out of it... So to answer your question Z3 is our 5 month old baby boy
  • r3zboyz
    Options
    frozen meals PERFECT for lunch!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    :o) WE have 3 BoyZ all their names start with Z so when typing about them they are Z1, Z2, and Z3 the oldest get's a kick out of it... So to answer your question Z3 is our 5 month old baby boy

hahaha what a cute idea.