Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Single Girl Trying to Bring Sexy Back

Hello All! I hope all is well with you. I just started this fitness thing about 3 days ago. I am super excited and trying to achieve my weight loss goals! Any tips, advice, and motivation will be mostly appreciated. I am trying to lose about 50-70 lbs to be at my ideal weight. I am the largest I have ever been and I need to take back control of my life.

Replies

• jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    if you need help or suggestions there are people here from all walks of life that can give you support. whatever you need
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Thank you so much! I appreciate, I am trying so hard to achieve this goal, and get my health and life back. I am working on doing something at least by May.
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Hello and welcome to MFP!! I wish you much success in your weight loss journey and if you need motivation along the way you can add me as a friend. :smile: