excited to try this website

Options
Hello,
I am new to this site and am very excited to start using it. I have done calorie counting before and was successful with it and loved it. This site seems a little more updated and easier to use than the one I have used in the past.
The hard part for me is to find things to drink and snack on that are a little better for me than diet coke and cookies or cake. If anyone has any good ideas for me let me know. I have also started eating a celiac diet with this, meaning gluten.wheat free since my brother was recently diagnosed with it. So, gluten/wheat free recipes are always welcome. I do eat what ever I want on Saturdays which seems to work amazingly, so that I don't crave them and break my diet.
Thank to all that read this and I would love to hear your input on ideas for me. GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!

Replies

• cdmckay711
    cdmckay711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

This is a great site, It has helped me a lot. I came looking for a way to keep track of what I eat and gained so much more. The support and inspiration from others that are doing the same thing you are do is awesome. I know you will reach your goals.
  • sylove13
    Options
    Thank you motivation from others is the best thing to help me :)