Hi from Germany

Options
Hi,
My name is Nicole, i am 32 and a mom of 3. I am a german married to an American in the Air Force and we are currently stationed here in Germany. I am trying to shed some of these pounds i cant seem to get rid of after this last pregnancy...
I will need lots of encouragement and motivation. I love food, i am obsessed with eating. I think about food all the time :(

Replies

• jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Hello from America, good luck i know how you feel. If you need to ask anything people are very helpful here
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Guten Tag! Good to see you hier (here for English speakers). I am learning German, love it, but I have a loooong way to go!
  • Bzbear2
    Bzbear2 Posts: 109
    Options
    hey there! I live in Germany - Munich, actually, and am from the US as well! Willkommen :)
  • Jmbttnr2
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

I am an American also living in Germany (but am leaving in 2 weeks). What base are you at? If you are at Ramstein, you might want to check out our Zumba class here. Our instructor is awesome, everyone loves her and best of all our class is not like an exercise class.
  • judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck from New Zealand
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi there from the center of the states...well maybe a little off center..Kansas. Welcome!!! Add me if you like.
  • crazeness
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also living in Germany. We're in Stuttgart, my husband is in the Air Force too. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yep, i live about 10mins from Ramstein! I have wanted to try Zumba but am not coordinated at all :)