Hello.

Options
I'm new to this website and a little nervous because I have NEVER done any kind of message board. I've alway's been too scared. Since this one is about everyone having the same goals( lose weight and be healthy) I thought I'd give it a try. So Hi to all and Good Luck!

Replies

• nalaauggie
    Options
    I'm new to this website and a little nervous because I have NEVER done any kind of message board. I've alway's been too scared. Since this one is about everyone having the same goals( lose weight and be healthy) I thought I'd give it a try. So Hi to all and Good Luck!
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi. Good luck and welcome. There are lots of helpful people out here. Encouragement and strength is only a click away if you need it!
  • Carole1939
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I have only been with the site about two weeks.
    Good luck and remember to log everything that you eat, as it is the best way to help you.
    If you have questions on how many calories and other important things are, there are other calorie and carb places you can go to get the information you need.
    This is a very workable site (myfitnesspal) that I also have found that works.
    Have a good day.:smile::smile:

I have been with the program two months, but not using the message board.
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Welcome, great place to join, you wont be sorry.
    Any questions, just ask.:happy:
    If you do special work outs or want to, great chats in the fitness chats.
    Same with food, good food idea's check them out or post.
    I love it here, and find myself here multiple times in the day. Can't stay away.
    Enjoy and good luck with your goals.:flowerforyou:
    SM
  • Carole1939
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I have only been with the site about two weeks.
    Good luck and remember to log everything that you eat, as it is the best way to help you.
    If you have questions on how many calories and other important things are, there are other calorie and carb places you can go to get the information you need.
    This is a very workable site (myfitnesspal) that I also have found that works.
    Have a good day.:smile::smile:
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!
    I'm new here today too. Everyone seems really supportive here so I'm sure we can all help each other reach our goals. Good wishes to you.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Welcome!

If you have a chance look for Banks posts on Newbies please read, 1 and 2. Great Info!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Welcome to a supportive and inspiring website! Good luck!