Looking for SAHM's with similar stats needing support?

Options
I am looking to have just a few girlfriends on here with similar situations as I, as most of my friends that I personally know that started this with me dropped out long ago...

I am 32, have 5 children and stay at home. I just had my 5th a year ago, finished nursing a few months ago, and have been on my way to losing the rest of my baby weight for the last time!!

I don't want like 100 friends to make it all complicated, but I would love a few girlfriends in the same stage of life as I that are totally committed to losing their weight as well! As being a SAHM makes things a little more challenging with meals and workouts, I would love to have a few to keep each other going and swap ideas.

Anyone have a lack of support and would like a small group to help keep going? That would be great gals!

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am a SAHM of two (3 1/2 & almost 2) who would love some support!

Wow, wait, did you say 5!?! Amazing!
  • krd82
    krd82 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi I'm Tina, 28, and I have 3 boys. I just had my 3rd 9 months ago! I'm also a SAHM. My goal is to loose 30lbs. I don't have alot of friends on here either. I will shoot you a request.
  • trishn222
    trishn222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also a SAHM with 3 kids (9,6 and 2) I have a lot of weight to lose, but would be happy for the support. Trish
  • jderr128
    jderr128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I aam a SAHM as well and since I was widowed 2 years ago my best friend lives with me and she is a SAHM as well. My daughter is almost 3 and her son is 2 months old. We are in the middle of our third week really watching what we eat and exercising. Would love to find a few more people to help keep motivated.
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would love a new friend. I am a 31 year old SAHM to 5 kids. My youngest is 8 1/2 months old. I am still nursing him. I think it makes losing weight a little harder because I am hungry all the time. I eat every 2 hours.
  • rae0823
    Options
    I am 30 with only 2 kids also a stay at home mom of a 2 and 4 year old, so between husbands work schedule- works nights and naps it can be difficult. I was lucky and was able to get a treadmill for free, so the days I can't get out of the house to work out I use it. I have 23 lbs to lose. So if you want you can friend me rae0823
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to my twin girls =)
  • Dudesmum
    Dudesmum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Please feel free to add me! I'm Jo and i'm 34 years old and have a 5 year old son. It would be good to talk with others of a like mind!

x
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im 33 and a sahm to a 3 year old girl.I also have a 15 year old son.Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou: