Hey everyone

Options
I am new to the site. I have been on here for over two weeks and I love it. My co-workers are annoyed because I talk about this site so much. I have lost twenty pounds and I feel great.

At my work we are competing in an 8 week challenge to lose weight and only one other person in the challenge besides me has not gain in the 5 weeks we have been going. Heres how we are doing it. If you lose weight you don't have to pay anything. If you stay the same you pay a dollar. For the first pound you gain you pay $2.00 and then $1.00 for each pound after that. So if I gained 2 lbs I pay $3.00. We weigh in every week and it has been great. At the end the person who has lost the highest percent of weight gets the money.

Replies

• ame19798
    ame19798 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site. I have been on here for over two weeks and I love it. My co-workers are annoyed because I talk about this site so much. I have lost twenty pounds and I feel great.

At my work we are competing in an 8 week challenge to lose weight and only one other person in the challenge besides me has not gain in the 5 weeks we have been going. Heres how we are doing it. If you lose weight you don't have to pay anything. If you stay the same you pay a dollar. For the first pound you gain you pay $2.00 and then $1.00 for each pound after that. So if I gained 2 lbs I pay $3.00. We weigh in every week and it has been great. At the end the person who has lost the highest percent of weight gets the money.
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Hope that you get the $$$!:happy:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome, :flowerforyou:

Money is always a big motivator ... My hubby is paying me $5.00 for every pound I lose, and if he gains, he pays me $1.00, if I gain, I have to pa him back his $5.00 :bigsmile: