RECYCLING

Options
While out on my bike today (yes, I dared to ride while the drunks in my neighborhood were sleeping it off!LOL), I took a ride in Garfield Park, and on the way home, rode up some side streets that have been being refurbished. I found this 'art' in the median garden on one of the streets.

Apparently, this guy has done several peices around the city. He uses only the tread off old tires.

So I took my son (for a walk) to show him this peice. This is highly amusing. Enjoy.

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    While out on my bike today (yes, I dared to ride while the drunks in my neighborhood were sleeping it off!LOL), I took a ride in Garfield Park, and on the way home, rode up some side streets that have been being refurbished. I found this 'art' in the median garden on one of the streets.

Apparently, this guy has done several peices around the city. He uses only the tread off old tires.

So I took my son (for a walk) to show him this peice. This is highly amusing. Enjoy.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Cool!
    Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just way too kewl! :happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am always amazed at artists inspirations and ingenuity! thanks for sharing.