Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Final Reward

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to reward myself when i reach my goal weight (besides being happy) & i've finally figured it out, an Ed Hardy Bikini! i absolutely LOVE his designs and would love to be able to look good in one of his bikini's! so happy i now have a final reward, motivates me more! :D

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    I've promised myself a whole new wardrobe. I've been salting cash away every month & when I finally get to goal I'm going to hit the shops & go crazy!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    having my life back!
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Funny...I have the same reward in mind for myself...HA HA HA HA
  • I'm going to do the instructor training for BODYCOMBAT! kind of a departure from the more usual new wardrobe thing, I know, but it's the one thing that motivates me more than anything else and I can't WAIT to be able to teach it (and get paid to be at the gym doing what I love!) :happy:
  • Funny...I have the same reward in mind for myself...HA HA HA HA

Now that's funny!!!!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Omg Jain that's my reward too..i have been saving up for more than a year now..i have some 25 grand saved eeeeeeee can't wait to shop . I guess i'd be able to do it by april :D