new to site

Options
Hello everyone, I've never introduced myself, but have been a member since Aug 22nd 2008 and WOW! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site. Since I started on Aug 22nd I told myself I was determined to live a healthier lifestyle and started that day. I have lost 7 pounds since that day and am completely shocked and stoked. YAY Me!, I never thought that just counting calories would work for me,now that my calories are counted for me I can see now, that I must of been consuming an outrageous amount of calories a day before. I eat healthy nowand dont feel deprived. I just love this site.

Replies

• mysticjulz
    Options
    Hello everyone, I've never introduced myself, but have been a member since Aug 22nd 2008 and WOW! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site. Since I started on Aug 22nd I told myself I was determined to live a healthier lifestyle and started that day. I have lost 7 pounds since that day and am completely shocked and stoked. YAY Me!, I never thought that just counting calories would work for me,now that my calories are counted for me I can see now, that I must of been consuming an outrageous amount of calories a day before. I eat healthy nowand dont feel deprived. I just love this site.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    WOW~ It sounds like you are off to a great start!!! This really is a good site and it's filled with lots of support. Good Luck!! HH:flowerforyou:

29631.png
  • pros696
    Options
    Glad to have ya on the site...Good luck
  • mabarker
    Options
    Hi...this site is awesome. It really makes you think twice about eating something that you have to write down. Your off to a great start!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    welcome MJ. All the best in your journey:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    That's wonderful ...Keep it Up!

Glad you joined in on the forums :flowerforyou:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    WOW~ It sounds like you are off to a great start!!! This really is a good site and it's filled with lots of support. Good Luck!! HH:flowerforyou:

29631.png

I love your name "Families R Forever" -
    Marti in Kentucky
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome! Good job! MFP has become "my fitness family"! I've lost 15 pounds since July 1 with 40 to go. You've come to the right place, and you will SUCCEED! :flowerforyou:
    Marti in Kentucky