Whats going on??

kelly_554
kelly_554 Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I'm really getting annoyed now...
The last 3 weeks i've been really good.. working out every day for an hour a day.. first week i lost 3lb.. the last 2 weeks i've stayed the same.. i never go over my calroies..
people are saying i've lost weight.. but why isnt it showing on the scales.. its really getting me down..
Any suggestions?

Replies

• probably the same things everyone else is going to say, so sorry in advance and here goes....

Are you eating foods high in sodium? (sorry I can't see your diary), high sodium = water retention.
    Are you drinking enough water?
    Are you eating your exercise calories back to make sure you're actually eating enough every day? A hot topic on the site is 'starvation mode' if you eat less than 1200 a day then you're body will think you're trying to starve it and will hold onto your stored fat.

Sometimes our bodies just need a little time to adjust to our new eating habits.
  • qkiley
    qkiley Posts: 65
    Hmm...how many calories are you taking in each day?
  • You might be losing inches if everyone tells you that you look like you've lost weight.. isn't that more important than what the scales says anyways? :P
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Are you tracking your sodium and keeping it under 2,400 mg per day?
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Are you measuring yourself? I have only lost 2 pounds in the past 4 weeks but have lost 6.5 inches.
  • By the sounds of every one's comments as much as i think i'm doing good theres a few things i'm not doing..

ie eating bk my exercise calories i've burnt
    watching my sodium intake..

I probably eat about 1200 calories..maybe just over if you include my morning coffee

What im struggling is eating back my calroies... i cant exactly eat chcolate can i.. What can i eat..??

I measured myself this morning and guess my friends wernt lying..
    i've lost :

Waist - 4inch
    Hips - 2inch
    Bust - 1inch
    Under Bust - 2inch
    But - 1inch

it would still be nice for the scales to show different mind..
This discussion has been closed.