I will succeed this time

Options
NBabi91
NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm Nicole and I'm a college student who is ready to actually reach her goal this time. O am 5'2 and am 245lbs. One day I realized I was almost a quater of 1000lbs and I knew it was time to change. I'm really looking to surrond myself with people also trying to make this change.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Nicole, welcome and good luck on your journey. I still have 60 pounds to go, so I am in the same position. If you commit, you will succeed.
  • aclausen
    Options
    You will succeed. That is what we all have to keep telling ourselves. I have 37 lbs to lose by August and I have to stay focused and do this for myself. Here we go......... Good Luck All
  • jbars11
    jbars11 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi Nicole!! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I know you came to the right place for motivation and support!!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am also a college student at about 5'2.... when I first started to work out about 8 months ago I weighed 218. I lost 25+ lbs quickly (less than 2 months) then went back to my old routine of eating bad and not exercising. I gained some back and now my starting weight is 200 lbs. I am definetly going all the way this time!! Good luck with your goals!
  • Toaster88
    Toaster88 Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome! Remember, no matter what, keep your nose pointed toward the finish line!