I'M ENGAGED!!!!!

Options
It's true, it's true!!

He finally popped the question today! I am walking around on cloud nine!!

Those of you who know me, know that i picked my ring out back around March or April and have been waiting ever since...

we went on a hike, and we had stopped at this beautiful little clearing where i mentioned something about it being a beautiful place for a small wedding...and on our way back down i was leaning over into my back pack and when i turned around, there he was on one knee! He didnt even have to say anything, i just grabbed him around the next and squeeled, then he took it out of the box and put it on!

then we saw some complete strangers also hiking...and so i told them! they were excited for us!!! i have bene grinning ear to ear all day!!!
Photo180.jpg

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    It's true, it's true!!

He finally popped the question today! I am walking around on cloud nine!!

Those of you who know me, know that i picked my ring out back around March or April and have been waiting ever since...

we went on a hike, and we had stopped at this beautiful little clearing where i mentioned something about it being a beautiful place for a small wedding...and on our way back down i was leaning over into my back pack and when i turned around, there he was on one knee! He didnt even have to say anything, i just grabbed him around the next and squeeled, then he took it out of the box and put it on!

then we saw some complete strangers also hiking...and so i told them! they were excited for us!!! i have bene grinning ear to ear all day!!!
    Photo180.jpg
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    btw that is henna that is fading on my hand
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYYYAYYAYAYYAYYYYYYYYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYA!!!

CONGRATS!!! I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Beautiful ring too!!!!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    62a82059.gif

That is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys! So when's the big day?11_3_3v.gif
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    CONGRATS SWEET EM!!!!!
    WHOO HOO!!!!
    ~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • girldeese
    Options
    :heart: Congrats!! What a great feeling in life!!:heart:
  • Rebecca1234
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Best wishes for the both of you.....Mike

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ya for you! How exciting! I love the ring and the henna! Is there a date in place as well????

It's funny when my hubby proposed to me in Monterey (we were on a bike ride and stopped along the beach). The 1st person I told was a waiter back at the pub were we stopped at to have a beer! Total stranger LOL! You brought back memories! :happy:
    Congrats to you sweety! :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    thank you guys so much!

we live far away so i still haven't had a chance to tell my parents! (they need to call me back!!!!)
    So i decided to post on here since i cant post on facebook or myspace yet (i want a few peopel to find out from me, not the internet!)

anyway..thanks again all!! i am so excited i could just faint!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    thank you guys so much!

we live far away so i still haven't had a chance to tell my parents! (they need to call me back!!!!)
    So i decided to post on here since i cant post on facebook or myspace yet (i want a few peopel to find out from me, not the internet!)

anyway..thanks again all!! i am so excited i could just faint!!!!
    I cannot wait to see pics of the wedding.... How exciting!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the happy couple!!!! :drinker: :heart: :smile:
  • natalie424
    Options
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sparkles! Honey! I am so excited and happy for You!

I recognized the henna art on your hands...do you wear it often or just for special occassions?

Once again, I am just so very happy for you!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yeah...here's to the new couple....:drinker:

Ezzie
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... and.. Celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    YEA! Big hugz for you girl! Ezzie and I wish ya al the best in life, keep on rockin! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: